- Grease has a certain shelf life. Do not consume oil that has been stored for too long.
- because there is some “green smell”, so it is not suitable for direct use in cold dishes.
- Avoid repeated use of oil after high-temperature heating.
- The content of oleic acid in unsaturated fatty acids of high-quality rapeseed oil is second only to olive oil, with an average content of about 61%. In addition, rapeseed oil contains oleic acid and linoleic acid that are beneficial to the human body, ranking first among various vegetable oils. Experts believe that there are many misunderstandings in the consumption of edible oil by urban and rural residents due to strong recommendations from foreign grain merchants. Therefore, people should be made more aware of the nutritional characteristics of rapeseed oil, and actively promote the consumption of rapeseed oil.
How to remove the odor of rapeseed oil
Rapeseed oil is what we commonly call vegetable oil, also known as coriander oil. It contains unsaturated fatty acids such as linoleic acid and vitamin E and other nutrients which can be well absorbed by the body and has certain effects of softening blood vessels and delaying aging. And rapeseed oil contains a certain amount of glucosinolate, so it will have a certain irritating taste, and this taste will affect the taste and quality of vegetables when cooking, affecting our appetite.
- Soybean deodorization method: When the rapeseed oil is hot, put in a dozen soybeans, fry them until they are burnt, and remove them; the odor can be removed;
- Food adsorption method: When the rapeseed oil in the pot is boiled, put dry rice or steamed buns and remove them from deep-fried yellow rice. The rice or steamed buns can absorb odor. By the same token, when the oil is boiled, go to the pan, sprinkle the dry flour, and the flour will gradually gelatinize and precipitate when heated, which will also make the rapeseed oil clean.
- pepper squeeze method: When the oil is hot, put a few grains of pepper, fennel, shallots, garlic cloves, fry and remove. Add another 1-2 slices of vegetables to make it smoke, and there will be no smell.
The rapeseed oil treated by the method described above not only eliminates odor but also has a crisp texture and golden color, which has a longer shelf life than other edible oils and does not easily produce a halal flavor.
Rapeseed oil filling machine theory of traditional Chinese medicine believes that rapeseed oil is sweet, spicy, and warm in nature, and can be used to moisturize and kill insects, disperse fire dans, and reduce swelling and toxin.
The absorption rate of rapeseed oil by the human body is very high, up to 99%. Therefore, the unsaturated fatty acids such as linoleic acid and vitamin E and other nutrients can be well absorbed by the body. Its efficacy. Since the raw material for pressing oil is the seeds of plants, one will contain certain seed phospholipids, which is very important for the development of blood vessels, nerves, and the human brain. Rapeseed oil has little or no cholesterol, so people who are afraid of cholesterol can eat it with confidence. Omega 3 content is higher.
Suitable for the crowd: Generally everyone can eat.
Applicable amount: 30 grams per day.
Contraindications and side effects
Rapeseed oil contains erucic acid, which is mainly found in rapeseed oil. Animal experiments show that a large intake of rapeseed oil with high erucic acid can cause myocardial fibrosis and cause myocardial disease; it can cause animal weight gain retardation and stunted growth; fertility has been reduced, and the erucic acid content in the test male rat’s feed reached 10% At that time, the testicles become smaller and there is no mature sperm; it causes platelet decline.
- How to remove canola oil odor
- The nutritional value of rapeseed oil