Soybean oil pretreatment workshop:
1) Weighing: The Raw-stuff, Soybean is firstly stored in Buffer Tank which is for adjusting the Soybean flow. By means of Weighter the processed Soybean is weighted and the imputing quantity is accumulated.
2) leaning and Impurities separating: By means of Vibrating Sieve the larger and smaller size impurities in Soybean are removed out.
3) Gravity De-stoner & Magnetic Separating: some impurities which are as almost same size as Soybean are still mixed in Soybean, but as their gravity or nature properties are different, by means of Gravity De-stoner and Magnetic Separator , the heavy stone and ferric impurities are separated out from Soybean.
4) Crushing & De-hulling: In order to increase protein content in Soya Meal, the de-hulling process is very significant. De-hulling system is composed of Cracking by two Crushing Mill which breaks Soybean into small pieces, and twice separating by Aspirators which separates Soy Hull out from Soya Meal.
5) Flaking: Flaking Machine is adopted for flaking Soya Meat into thin Flake, during which Soybean cell tissue is destroyed.
6) Extrusion puffing: The Soya Flake is fed into Expander in which heat is produced with the functions of kneading, friction between the spiral shaft and inner wall of the Expander, meanwhile eject in steam to increase Soya Flake temperature.
7) Drying & Cooling: Jetting out from the end of expander, the Soya Cake is very moist and hot , it should be dried at moisture content 9.5% or so, and cooled down to about 60℃ by counter-current-wise down in Cooling Dryer, and then the dried Soya Cake is conveyed into Extraction workshop.
Soybean oil extraction workshop:
1) Oil Extraction system: for extracting oil from Expanded Soya Cake to get Miscella which is mixture of Oil and Hexane;
Wet Meal Desolventizing System: for removing Solvent from Wet Meal as well as to toast and dry Soya Meal for getting proper finished Meal Product qualified for animal feed;
2) Miscella Evaporation System: for evaporating and separating Hexane out from Miscella under negative pressure;
3) Oil Stripping System: for thoroughly removing residual Solvent to produce standard Crude Oil;
Solvent Condensing System: for recovering and circulating use of Hexane;
4) Paraffin Oil Recovering System: further recovering residual Hexane gas remains in vent air by means of Paraffin Oil to reduce Solvent consumption;
Soybean oil refining workshop:
1) Hydrating & Degumming: The Crude Oil firstly is filtered by Filters for removing out mechanical impurities out from, and then has heat-exchange in Heat Exchanger with hot Refined Oil, next is heated by Heater to the appropriate temperature. After being mixed with hot water by Mixer , it is pumped into Hydrating Reactor in which most phospholipids will be hydrated into flocculent Lecithin Gum.
2) Neutralizing & Degumming: Adding in appropriate Lye by Dosing Pump and mixing them by Mixer , the oil is pumped into Neutralizing Reactor in the hydratable phospholipids as well as acid are saponified into Soapstock Gum.
3) Washing: There are residual soapstock still remains in degummed and neutralized oil. Adding Hot Water and mixing with oil by Mixer, the residual soapstock will be solved completely into washing water.
4) Bleaching. The Degummed Oil firstly heat-exchange in Heat Exchanger with hot Refined Oil, next is heated by Heater up to 110℃. And then enters into Oil-Clay Mixer in which it is mixed with Bleaching Clay. next the mixture of oil-clay enters into Bleaching Tower in which the most pigment in oil will be adsorbed by Bleaching Clay.
5) Deacidifying & Deodorizing: The Bleached Oil contains some odouring substance which mostly are free fatty acids. By means of Assorted De-acidifying & Deodorizing Tower, under high temperature and vacuum condition, these free fatty acids will be stripped out from oil. The odouring substances are caught in Fatty Acid Scrubber and collected in Fatty Acid Tank .